Work in Bangkok, Asia’s most exciting city
Fullstack Software Engineer
Now is the perfect time to join our team of Ninja’s as we strategize and develop what we believe is the next paradigm in food tech. We practice agile process and encourage a strong culture of participation and mentorship. The team loves quality code and are big believers in regular unit testing and code reviews.
Ginja’s technology stack is a RESTful JSON API (Laravel) backend, with Ionic 3 and Angular powering our mobile apps and responsive websites. While expertise in specific technologies is important, we place more emphasis on recruiting team members with a balanced understanding of the development process and a hunger to learn and hone their skills. We practice agile process and encourage a strong culture of participation and mentorship. The team loves quality code and are big believers in regular unit testing and code reviews.
Now is the perfect time to join Foodkit as we strategize and develop what we believe is the next paradigm in food tech.
- Work with the CTO to architect scalable web solutions.
- Mentor other developers, encouraging them to develop their skills and expertise.
- Continuously ship real value to the end user.
- Deliver performant, reliable, maintainable and tested code.
- Plan and estimate project timelines and delivery dates.
- Perform daily stand-up meetings.
- Review other developers' code before merging and releasing to production.
- Work towards tight deadlines in a results - oriented environment.
- Help to refine and develop the processes and procedures of the engineering team.
- 4+ years working in a professional software development environment.
- Agile software development practices and concepts such as Scrum, Kanban, TDD & continuous integration.
- Experience building large web applications using MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel 5.x.
- Experience building RESTful JSON APIs and consuming them via single page web applications, preferably Angular 2+.
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure (caching, client rate limiting, authentication and authorization schemes).
- Deep understanding of SCM tools, specifically Git and GitHub.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and spoken.